We firmly believe that our strength lies in our people, so we hire exceptional individuals and invest in their growth by offering challenging careers and rewarding opportunities.
- United Way: major contributor to the United Way of the Lakeshore.
- Muskegon Farmers Market: annual stall sponsorship.
- Lincoln Park Elementary School: support for annual walk-a-thon.
- Steve Olejarczyk Charity Golf Tournament to benefit local Little League Baseball: sponsor of four (4) teams each year.
- Seaway Run: sponsor of employee participation.
- Mona Shores School – Destination Imagination: generous team sponsor.
- Every Woman’s Place: conducts annual gift collection each winter for donation.
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical/ Dental/ Health Benefits
Your career growth at Cannon-Muskegon is directly linked to your ability to drive the company to new levels of performance, so we reward success and encourage employees to use their education and experience to take the company and their careers to new heights.