We firmly believe that our strength lies in our people, so we hire exceptional individuals and invest in their growth by offering challenging careers and rewarding opportunities.
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical/ Dental/ Health Benefits
- United Way: Cannon-Muskegon is a major contributor to the local United Way of the Lakeshore effort.
- Muskegon Farmers Market: Cannon-Muskegon sponsored a stall at the new Farmers Market that opened in downtown Muskegon last year.
- Lincoln Park Elementary School: Support for annual walk-a-thon.
- Steve Olejarczyk Charity Golf Tournament to benefit local Little League Baseball: Cannon-Muskegon sponsors four (4) teams each year.
- Seaway Run: Cannon-Muskegon pays for employee participation in the event.
- Mona Shores School / Destination Imagination: Cannon-Muskegon has sponsored teams in the past.
- Every Woman’s Place: Cannon-Muskegon conducts annual gift collection each winter for donation.
Your career growth at Cannon-Muskegon is directly linked to your ability to drive the company to new levels of performance, so we reward success and encourage employees to use their education and experience to take the company and their careers to new heights.